Join the Team!
Wireless Retail Sales Representative
Stuck in the wrong job? Get a career worth waking up for!
Tired of not being fairly compensated for the effort you make? Feel that you bring more to the table than the average employee working next to you? Then Wireless World is where you need to be and sales is what you need to be doing!
You've got the skills. We've got the opportunities.
Wireless World’s Wireless Retail Sales Representatives provide effective and creative solutions to our retail customers in person and over the phone. They are responsible for acquiring and retaining customers, providing excellent service, and helping to grow the business. Our most successful sales professionals have assertive, confident, and competitive personalities.
Our wireless retail sales representatives enjoy uncapped commission on top of hourly base pay. Our products and services begin with the wireless side of Verizon and extend to the residential side of Verizon – from cell phones to FiOS and everything in between. In other words, if hired, you will have the opportunity to get paid on every single thing you do!
Responsibilities of the entry- to mid-level Wireless Retail Sales Associate include:
- Stay current on technology
- Find solutions to customers’ problems
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Compete for sales rank
- Work as a team
- Build rapport with consumer and business clientele
- Open/close retail store
The ideal Wireless Retail Sales Associate will have:
- An outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive, and ambition
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A professional demeanor at all times
- An Associates/Bachelors degree preferred
- Previous sales experience (e.g. tip-generated, commission-based, etc.) = BIG PLUS!!!
The non-negotiable requirements of a Wireless Retail Sales Associate:
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years old
*Store hours are Mon.-Fri. 9am-9pm, Sat. 10am-8pm, & Sunday 10-5.*
What’s in it for you:
- Base hourly pay ($9/hr.)
- Uncapped commission
- = up to $50,000+ in your 1st year!
- Health benefits available after 90 days!
- Discounted cell phone family plans on the best network (Verizon).
Job Type: Full-time
Business Account Manager (B2B Sales)
As a Business Account Manager (BAM), you will sell a full range of telecommunications products and services to small and medium-sized businesses. You will work directly in the field (100% outside/direct sales) gathering business customers & expounding upon warm business leads generated from our retail locations. The goal is to increase sales revenues outside of our traditional brick-and-mortar stores. You will build instant rapport with customers and maintain long-lasting, lucrative business relationships for Wireless World.
Up until this point, Wireless World has excelled at maximizing on the consumer side of Verizon. We currently handle all transactions at the store-level, where we are able to help consumers with their Verizon Wireless and Verizon FiOS needs. We are looking to expand our business clientele and therefore, have created an opportunity that a seasoned B2B rep would find most compelling.
Focus of the B2B Sales Account Manager:
- Acquire and maintain new business customers from personal lead generation
- Conduct all aspects of the sales process (e.g. setting appointments, creating proposals, and closing sales leads)
- Work with the Sales Manager to follow up on warm leads generated at store level, review forecasts, and track sales expectations
- Connect quickly and effectively with customers to develop instant rapport
- Be available via phone to assist stores with questions related to biz opps (business opportunities)
- Stay informed on all current processes, promos, and incentives
- Have the innate ability to be self-motivated, positive, and display strong listening skills
- Work collaboratively with Verizon’s business team to support initiatives and growth
- Success for the BAM is measured by business sales and lead sales as a percentage of total “boxes” within a defined territory
Requirements of the B2B Sales Account Manager:
- Positive attitude & self-motivated
- 2+ years outside sales and/or direct sales experience (wireless is a plus, but not necessary)
- Strong negotiating and follow-up skills
- Personal transportation & valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree or four years work equivalence
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and adjust to frequent change
- Prior track of achievement in sales positions, demonstrating significant accountability
Benefits & Compensation for the B2B Sales Account Manager:
- 90-day ramp-up period
- Car allowance/mileage reimbursement
- National and regional B2B marketing campaigns
- $40,000 base + $30,000 (or more!) = uncapped bonus & commission structure
Job type: Full-time
Please specify in the subject line which position you'd like to be considered for when submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!